Saturday, September 14, 2024

Kamala Harris sits down with ABC affiliate and she does 'a Kamala'


Failed Vice President and current Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris had a solo interview with her favorite media outlet, ABC. It's also easier for her to remember the call letters of the tv station and distinguish them from NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN and LGBTQ, which is not a media outlet. This was the first solo "interview" since her friend and a Trump-hater moderated the clusterfrack of a debate.

In spite of how slanted the ABC News was to help Harris in the debate with the powderpuff questions, she still spoke in word salad English. 

Harris answered five questions from Action News 6 ABC, a local affiliate of ABC News. The interview came after several days after her friend and the Trump hater in the debate with Donald J. Trump helped her out by providing fact checks on the former president but not her, and now there's a rumor going around that a whistleblower from ABC News has information that Harris was given the answers beforehand. 

This would be an incredible and damning piece of information.

One of the ABC moderators for the debate,  Linsey Davis, is a member of Harris’ sorority and Dana Walden, a Disney executive whose portfolio includes ABC, is one of the vice president’s close friends. In fact, she introduced the cackling Kamala to her current husband Doug, a guy who impregnated their nanny.

Action News 6 ABC anchor Brian Taff asked Harris, 59, what specifically would she do to bring down prices as president.

“Well, I’ll start with this. I grew up as a middle class kid. My mother raised my sister and me. She worked very hard,” she said, dodging the question thus far. She then babbled on about her neighborhood where people "were proud of their lawn."

“We as Americans have beautiful character. We have ambitions and aspirations and dreams. But not everyone necessarily has access to the resources that can help them fuel those dreams and ambitions,” Harris she said, in answer to the question about bringing down prices as president.

Instead of outlining any plan no matter how rudimentary at this "time deadline," Comrade Harris bragged about her proposed policy to give a $25,000 handout to new homeowners and giving tax breaks to new small businesses.

Harris also said that she is “obviously not Joe Biden” because she offers an “opportunity economy” and “a new generation of leadership,” and she doesn't identify as a man.


“So, for example, thinking about developing and creating an opportunity economy where it’s about investing in areas that really need a lot of work,” she said, confusing the crap out of anyone paying attention and seemingly finding one word at a time as she spoke.

Harris lied about not going to take “anyone’s guns away” and claimed that she supports the Second Amendment, but will ban “assault weapons” and “universal background checks,” and that "[T]hey're literally tools of war."

On what she thinks Trump’s appeal is to voters, Harris again took a few sentences to get to the core of the question.

“I, uh, based on experience and, uh, and, a lived experience know in my heart, I know in my soul, I know that the vast majority of Americans have in common so much more than what separates us,” she said, lying about having a soul.

“And I also believe that I am accurate in knowing that most Americans want a leader who brings us together as Americans and not someone who professes to be a leader who is trying to have us point our fingers at each other,” she said of Trump, who she calls Hitler, and MAGA voters, white supremacists. 

“I think people are more willing now in light of the hate and division that we see coming out of Donald Trump to say, ‘Hey, let’s put country first.'”

If you don't see this as butt-backwards, you're really living in a cave and eating cats.

Taff finally asked Harris if there was anything she wanted voters to know about her.

“I don’t know. I mean, probably it’s not very different from anybody watching right now. I love my family, um, one of my favorite things that I lately have not been able to do is Sunday family dinner. I love to cook. I have incredible friends,” Harris blubbered. 

“I have a career that really, and I said it the other day, you know, as a career prosecutor, I never asked a victim of crime where they were a Republican or a Democrat. The only thing I ever asked them was, ‘Are you OK?'” she said, arguing she thinks most Americans want that approach from a woman who failed the BAR exam on her first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anti-Semite Congresswoman finds exploding Hezbollah pager memes 'disgusting'

Will all those who admit to wanting to kill all Jews, kindly hold up your signs Some people were laughing, some people were amazed at the in...