Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Ilhan Omar's pro-Hamas protege daughter gets what's coming to her: reacts predictably

Ilhan Omar with open mouth

Pro-Palestinians [aka pro-Hamas; aka anti-Semites] believe that they are the most entitled people on the planet. Rep[ulsive] Ilhan Omar's daughter, Isra Hirsi turns out to be the poster child of this movement.

Hirsi was arrested and suspended from Columbia University on Thursday for setting up a CHAZ-style pro-Hamas encampment on campus. 

[H/T Red State]

The brat's immediate response was to interview with Teen Vogue, a magazine that has nothing much to do with teens and everything to do with hard left political opinion. There the young Islamist whined about her ordeal and it was enough to make the average American laugh out loud.

“I was a little bit frantic, like, where am I going to sleep? Where am I gonna go? And also all of my s**t is thrown in a random lot. It’s pretty horrible,” she told the communistophiliac magazine.

“I don’t know when I can go home, and I don’t know if I ever will be able to."

Sure, they're going to keep the spoiled rich daughter of a U.S. congresswoman in jail indefinitely. Of course that's nonsense, but it's also funny to hear her say that. But at least she finally got the reality check she deserved for trespassing in an encroaching tent city to support a terrorist group after being repeatedly told to leave.

Hirsi was not charged with a crime, and only got a school suspension that will only last as long as the useful idiots at Columbia are removed. But she's crying as if she's on a chain gang breaking rocks and making license plates. 

And she also pretends she has nowhere to go. If mommy won't take her in, maybe she can stay with her step-father-uncle-daddy. [It's all so confusing with the Omars.]

Are we really going to believe an anti-Semitic congressional member's daughter who attends a $90,000-a-year university, where she might be majoring in Marxism doesn't have any other options? 

The poor gal said that when she sought help from administration staff at Barnard, she heard crickets.

“I sent them an email like, ‘Hey, I rely on campus for my meals, I rely on my dining plan,’ and they were like, Oh, you can come pick up a prepackaged bag of food, a full 48 hours after I was suspended,” she like said. “There was no food support, no nothing.”

Hirsi would go on to tell [Commie] Teen Vogue that she was held for all of eight hours after being arrested, accusing the police of inhumane treatment. They denied her Uber Eats, a private cell with TV, a gym, and of course, her cell phone.

I hope she had her pussy hat with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden lands in Charlotte and wonders "Where am I?"

"Slidin' Biden" President Biden did the right thing and flew to Charlotte, NC on Thursday to meet with the police officers who...