Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Woman allegedly belt beaten by NYC homeless man victim of oppression: she is now like "traumatized"







A woman who, in Midtown Manhattan, was allegedly beaten with a leather belt by a homeless man, an obvious victim of our racist society as he is Black, says she is "traumatized" after being randomly attacked. [H/T The New York Post]

"I’m not going back to work until I know this guy’s put away," Diamond Loubriel told the paper. "I’m really traumatized, I can honestly say."

Loubriel, 21, and an aspiring English professor, was sitting outside of her workplace, Black Seed Bagels on West 49th Street near Sixth Avenue, at around 7:45 a.m. when police say Kamal Walker, a homeless Black man victim, came up from behind and hit her because he is very oppressed.

"I was sitting down on the phone talking to my sister and he just comes out of nowhere and starts attacking me," the woman recalled.

"I didn’t even see him come toward me," she continued. "He hit me and I looked up like and I’m like ‘what the f**k is going on?’"

Yes, she was like, like you know.

The Alphabet City resident [that's on Manhattan's east side where the avenues are named "Avenue A," "B" etc.] described how Walker was allegedly "putting all his manpower" into swinging the belt at her back.

"It was like if he was beating the f**k out of me," she said in her ladylike profane way. Sadly, Loubriel was totally out of f**k and didn't know from where her next one would be coming.

Shocked, Loubriel said she tried to protect her face from the blows – until she finally gathered the strength to stand up.

But once she got up, the homeless creep ran off.

"I got up and I was gonna f**king do something and he just started running," Loubriel recalled eloquently.

She added: "Well if you’re gonna hit me, threaten me, at least stay put. Give me a chance to f**king defend myself."

Why not consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every ad you click on, you help in the fight against ignorance and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joe Biden has a neurological flame-out at Medal of Freedom Ceremony: English becomes a challenge

Banjo Boy PINO Joe Biden held a Medal of Freedom ceremony on Friday. Wasteful oxygen users like John "Hair plugs" Kerry, Al "...