Thursday, December 20, 2018

White actor says 'privileged white people' make up majority of actors, but refuses to step down

Actor Penn Badgley of "Gossip Girl" fame, says that "privileged white people" make up the majority of people in the acting industry.

The acting industry is composed of narcissistic individuals who read and memorize other people's words and pretend they have come up with them on their own.

Badgley verbally disparaged the acting industry for its lack of diversity saying that white people are often chosen to play the roles of marginalized or oppressed peoples, and cannot believe that even white people can fall into that category because, "Look at me. I'm white and I'm rich. And by golly, I will not give up a job offered to me to a white guy or anyone else."

"If anybody exists at any kind of intersection of oppression beyond the box of white male, I'd say let's make [!$#@%#] sure that they're being represented by the people who have lived this experience [and] not have people who haven't lived the experience portraying them," the idiot told PinkNews.

In other words, if you want to play a role of an oppressed person, you must be an oppressed person, except for him.

“Because then at the end of the day you’re getting a real portrayal,” he added.

No, at the end of the day, this moron wants to kick the can down the road and throw other actors under the bus.

It's called 'acting' because the actors are playing a role.

This is intersectionality at its worst.


Hello fellow conservatives. At this time of year when everyone has a hand out for a hand-out, I don't. I simply want you to follow Brain Flushings and check out the ads on this page. It's free, I'm free and you're free to follow me or not. I hope you do. 

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden asked by reporter about "storm zone" in NC devastation but he already zoned out

A reporter asked "President" Biden on Thursday about aid allocated to states hit by the devastating hurricane Helene. Most hard hi...