Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Biden bans the virus that came from China to be called the "China Virus"

"Chnnfft"



No longer can we say whatever we want to say in the formerly free speech country known as the USA. We can no longer call the China Virus the China Virus. We have to call it something other than the China Virus, and I know that all good Americans will stop calling the China Virus the China Virus and use a more neutral, less racist term.

In spite of the fact that Wuhan is a city located in China, and is also the city where the China Virus [that will not be called as such] originated, we must think of the China Virus as simply a virus that comes from our planet, who knows where.

So perhaps we can refer to the China Virus as the Oriental Virus not necessarily from China. Or maybe call the China Virus the Virus of Mystery.

As for me, I will not call the China Virus the China Virus. That would somehow be racist. Hey, let's call it the XI Virus. 

COVID? Maybe it really stands for China Originating Virus I Declare.


Finally, please consider subscribing to my free blog, Brain Flushings. I can be satirical, sometimes angry, and generally fair. Sometimes I can even be funny--at least to myself and hopefully you. The only ways I get paid is by knowing I've made a difference in the world and also when you click on one of the ads on the page. Just one click does the trick.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden lands in Charlotte and wonders "Where am I?"

"Slidin' Biden" President Biden did the right thing and flew to Charlotte, NC on Thursday to meet with the police officers who...