Monday, December 24, 2018

Kevin Spacey is not Frank Underwood but he's definitely nuts


President Kevin Francis Underwood Spacey has made a bizarre video where he speaks in character as his role in "House of Cards., Southern drawl and all, Like wind, Spacey broke his silence just when reports surfaced [like a Tootsie Roll in a swimming pool] that he will face a felony charge tied to a sexual assault allegation.

Spacey released the YouTube video on Monday, titled "Let Me Be Frank," which he, as President Underwood, appeared to criticize the #MeToo movement in a "House of Cards"-inspired monologue.

"Conclusions can be so deceiving," he says in the video. "Miss me?"

No Kevin. You are a sick man who allegedly sexually assaulted a boy, the teenage son of a former Boston TV news anchor at a Nantucket bar in July 2016, according to reports from the Boston Globe and NBC10.

The kid was 18 at the time, young, but old enough to have shot your sorry ass.

Heather Unruh said in a press conference in November 2017 that the Oscar-winning actor assaulted her son.
"Spacey bought him drink after drink after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him," she said of the gay crap weasel.

"The complainant has shown a tremendous amount of courage in coming forward," Mitchell Garabedian, attorney for the accuser, said in a statement to Boston's NBC10. "Let the facts be presented, the relevant law applied and a just and fair verdict rendered."

Spacey is due to be arraigned on a charge of indecent assault and battery at Nantucket District Court on Jan. 7, according to the Boston Globe.

Spacey's video, posted minutes after the Boston Globe's story about him, features the actor at the kitchen sink, washing in hands while wearing an apron. "I know what you want," he begins in character. "Oh sure, they may have tried to separate us, but what we have is too He slithers on: "I told you my deepest, darkest secrets. I showed you exactly what people are capable of. I shocked you with my honesty, but mostly I challenged you and made you think.

"And you trusted me," he drawls. "Even though you knew you shouldn’t. So we’re not done, no matter what anyone says. And besides, I know what you want. You want me back."

It's all so obviously staged and creepy. He never actually goes into any detail about his legal problems, but that's to be expected.

"Of course, some believed everything and have just been waiting with bated breath to hear me confess it all," he says. "They’re just dying for me to declare that everything said was true and that I got what I deserved."


Spacey continues: "Wouldn’t that be easy? If it was all so simple? You and I both know it’s never that simple, not in politics and not in life."

"But you wouldn’t believe the worst without evidence, would you?" he says. "Anyway, all this presumption made for such an unsatisfying ending. To think it could’ve been such a memorable sendoff."

He makes an ominous promise.

"Because I can promise you this: If I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not going to pay the price for the things I didn’t do," he says cryptically. "Oh of course they’re going to say I’m being disrespectful, not playing by the rules. Like I ever played by anyone’s rules before. I never did. And you loved it."

"Despite all the poppycock, the animosity, the headlines, the impeachment without a trial. Despite everything. Despite even my own death. I feel surprisingly good," he says. "And my confidence grows each day that soon enough you will know the full tru– Well wait a minute. Now that I think of it, you never actually saw me die, did you?"

Netflix declined to comment on the video, but I wouldn't be surprised if they sued him.

Hello fellow conservatives. At this time of year when everyone has a hand out for a hand-out, I don't. I simply want you to follow Brain Flushings and check out the ads on this page. It's free, I'm free and you're free to follow me or not. I hope you do.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Huge bang in Beiruit by after renewal of fighting and Harris wants an Israeli slow-down

Hezbollah has been losing leaders and employees of terror faster than Kamala Harris can shake the oil out of a batch of Mickey Dees fries.  ...