Monday, November 26, 2018

John 'Methane Man' Kasich is 'very seriously' considering running for president in 2020

Accepting the award: "The GOP's Most
Punchable Face"
He calls himself a Republican and a conservative yet he refused to allow a bill to pass that would prohibit killing a baby when a heartbeat is present. When he speaks, he is the number one person who is most annoying to listen to in the entire political world.

He is John Kasich and he is "very seriously" considering a White House run in 2020. But he is very seriously not going to get the GOP nomination--Trump will--and all Kasich will serve to do is screw up the results of the party to which he claims to be a member.

On Sunday, Gov. John Kasich (R-OH) was on ABC's "This Week" with Bill Clinton's pool boy,\ and advisor, George Stephanopoulos where he said that he was "very seriously" considering feeding his ego needs.

Kasich told George "This is our earnest conversation that go on every day with some of my friends [his two dogs], with my family. We need different leadership [because it isn't him]. There isn't any question about it. [Sure there is. He's just refusing to ask it.] I'm not only just worried about the tone and the name-calling and the division in our country and the partisanship [which all began under George Washington and continued on], but I also worry about the policies, rising debt, inability to deal with immigration, the problems we have as America alone in the world, what I consider a rotten deal with the Saudis to look the other way. I'm worried about our country, not just in the short term. The question for me is what do I do about this?"

Answer: sell bonds. Just don't run you moron.

Then he had a moment of a psychotic break where he asked himself a question. "Do I run because I've determined that I can win? Or is it important for me to make such a good showing that I can send a message that can disrupt the political system in this country? So yeah, I have to think about it. I think about it seriously."

Because he is an egotistical schmuck who would rather destroy the GOP's chance of winning in 2020 and be in the public eye, than to stay in the background. He will never win. He should not run. He should go and have an illicit affair with Hillary Clinton--they seem to be two peas in a pod.

Hello fellow conservatives. Please click the "Follow" button in the margin to get the latest Brain Flushings at a computer near you. Also, please visit the ads on this page because it helps the economy and me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...