Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The WBPA takes a knee "because nobody's more oppressed than us"

Finally, a group of NBA players are getting their "take a knee"moment in the spotlight. The White Basketball Players of America (WBPA) are protesting over the disparity between Caucasian players and African-American athletes in the league.

Kyle Korver of the Cleveland Cavaliers and his teammate Kevin Love, along with J.J. Redick of the L.A. Clippers, Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz, and Ryan Anderson of the Houston Rockets, have had enough and are "taking a knee" during the National Anthem "until our Caucasian brothers and sisters are evenly represented on the courts across America," Korver told Brain Flushings reporter, Vinny Boombots.

"It isn't that we're disrespecting President Trump or anything," Korver said. "In fact, I may have voted for him and believe it or not, I'm not even a white supremacist or a KKK guy--I just happen to be white and it wasn't my fault. It's just that I'm sick and tired of certain athlete-millionaires complaining that they're oppressed when it's obvious that we, the white basketball players of America are victims of racism."

"Yeah, that's right," Love affirmed. "We have such a disproportionate number of white players and the other guys, like Dahntay and LeBron make fun of us in the locker room. They dis us and say we can't jump, shoot or score with the ladies. I tell 'em, 'Guys, I'm married, and they say, 'That s*** never stopped me.'"

Hayward said the brothers make fun of him because he doesn't keep his woman 'in check' and lets her walk all over him. 

"They say stuff like, 'You gotta smack her once in a while, just to let her know the score.' I told them I don't like hitting my wife and, if I did, she slap the crap out of me," Hayward said.

Team owners appear to have an affinity for hiring people of color, leaving most white players to make their money hustling bets in schoolyards across the country.

Ryan Anderson recently got booed for taking a knee at a Houston game, but that was because America's assistance to Texas after Hurricane Harvey wreaked havoc on the Lone Star State made flag-loving patriots out of even the few remaining die-hard leftist slugs living there.

"I think they made a good point booing me," Anderson said. "I was wrong--I should have taken a knee at the New York Knicks game where I would've been cheered."

Anderson added, "But to tell you the truth, the reason I took a knee in the first place was to protest black-on-black crime in our major Democratic-run cities like Chicago and Detroit. It's about time we did something about that problem."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden lands in Charlotte and wonders "Where am I?"

"Slidin' Biden" President Biden did the right thing and flew to Charlotte, NC on Thursday to meet with the police officers who...