Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Family of 'gender fluid' ex-Biden official says "it never happened" re: his/her claims

Sam Brinton


The claim made by former 'gender fluid' Biden administration official Sam Brinton was addressed by his or her family, specifically his or her sister, who say that he or she is a liar. He or she was never abused by them or they and is merely mentally ill like many in the Biden administration.

Brinton, who was deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition in the Energy Department’s Office of Nuclear Energy, was charged with two crimes late last year after being accused of stealing luggage in Minneapolis and Las Vegas, according to KMSP-TV.

He or she, they or them, then lost his or her, they or them's job.

Screw it--the dude has balls and I'll refer to him as a male until he can prove otherwise.

Prior to working for the administration, Brinton, who actually does use the pronouns "they/them" to confuse us, was a high-profile LGBTQ+1 activist who opposed conversion therapy. That's a therapy aimed at people confused about their biology/gender or are gay.

In a bogus 2010 video, he claimed he was abused when he revealed his sexual orientation to his family at the age of 11, according to the Los Angles Blade.

To lie about one's own parents this way is what is really deplorable.

“Dad just started punching,” Brinton claimed. “That was the first day that I was sent to the emergency room, because I had ‘fallen down the stairs.’ I was sent to the emergency room about six more times for ‘falling down the stairs’ or ‘tripping on the sidewalk.’ I’m in this constant state of fear.”

“My dad has held a gun up to my head multiple times,” he claimed in a YouTube video labeled “True LGBT Stories.”

Brinton further slammed his family in a 2018 Op-Ed in The New York Times.

Seriously--what a POS to say those things.


“My parents were Southern Baptist missionaries who believed that the dangerous and discredited practice of conversion therapy could ‘cure’ my sexuality,” he wrote.

“The therapist ordered me bound to a table to have ice, heat and electricity applied to my body. I was forced to watch clips on a television of gay men holding hands, hugging and having sex. I was supposed to associate those images with the pain I was feeling to once and for all turn into a straight boy,” Brinton said.

The whole thing is a stack of lies, Rachel Brinton told the New York Post.

“There’s no validity to those claims,” she said, according to the report Sunday.

Sure, Brinton is correct about conversion therapy--it has been discredited and that is a good thing. But it never happened and he just lied.

“First of all, the claims of conversion therapy never happened, nor did my parents abuse my brother or I. My parents and I have always known the truth but we don’t preach to people what the truth is. It’s disheartening because my parents are still being slandered for the past decade because some people believed Samuel’s words,” his sister said.

His mother, Peggy Jo Brinton, also told the Post the conversion therapy story was balderdash.

“I’ve never signed him up to have any conversion therapy and that’s pretty much the only comment I can give on that because he needs to tell his own story,” she added.

“We did not abuse him. If he had been in an emergency room at any time, there would be records … and there are none,” she said.

The Post reported that police in Perry, Iowa, where the Brintons lived, said they had no record of complaints related to domestic incidents.

“I’m not going to judge my brother and I’m always going to love and support him,” Rachel Brinton said. “My mom and dad raised me to love and forgive, to understand and be patient. We are human, though, so we have our tears, but you have to have a bigger heart.”


Parents show sue for slander. This minimizes people that are actually abused if these claims aren’t true.

— Abetterway (@nyhoopcoach) February 19, 2023

The real problem is the fact that so many people, particularly on the Left, believed Brinton's story without ever verifying the facts. The even bigger problem was how the Biden administration hires people based on attributes that have nothing to do with competence on the job. Identity is their main concern and this ought to concern all of us.

The media also holds some blame in this case. They never pressed Brinton to name his therapist, name the hospital where he was alleging to have been treated for the abuse, nor did they follow up to check the make believe 'facts' in Brinton' stories.

It's the old 'people will believe what they want to believe.'



1 comment:

"Squad" dork attended fundraiser hosted by Islamist who praised Oct. 7 attack

Rep[ulsive] Jamaal Bowman, (D-NY) who pulled a fire alarm in order to interfere with congressional business, is also a member of the so call...