Friday, August 19, 2022

Joe Biden called Liz Cheney the night she got creamed in the primary




After Liz Cheney got politically annihilated in the Wyoming GOP primary, so-called President Joe Biden called her on the blower to console her and ask if there was anything he could do for her. . . anything at all.

Cheney, whose political ideology has recently deteriorated into "Orange Man must die," lost to Harriet Hageman by a whopping 37 points, the biggest lost by an incumbent in a century, and the Babylon Bee. will not be hiring her anytime soon.

* * *

Hey folks, consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and please check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every time you click on an ad, you help in the fight against Communism, ignorance, The New York Times, and the heebie-jeebies. You also help me. Thanks.

* * *

After going down in flames, Biden had his wife, Doctor Jill Biden, dial the phone for him and call Cheney. And while neither the White House nor Cheney's office comment on the conversation, Brain Flushings and Brian Stelter's "Reliable Sources" was able to obtain a transcript of the conversation between the two.

Biden: Hello, hello Liz?
Cheney: Is that you, dad?
B: No, it's me.
C: Adam?
B: No, he died in the Garden of . . . you know the place.
C: Oh, Mister President. How are you?
B: I'm fine. Look, look, I know you just lost the election to that other lady, what's her name. I just wanted to tell you that we're all pulling for you come November when you run again.
C: Joe, I lost the primary; I can't run in November on the Republican ticket.
B: So run on ours. You just have to put a "D" after your name and do what you've been doing--going after Trump. I hate Trump. So whaddaya say?
C: I have bigger plans. I'm going to wait it out until 2024 and campaign for you job.
B: But what'll I do? I need the work. The Chinese are being too careful and Hunter isn't able to collect, if you know what I mean. No, no, no, I'm gonna run.
C: Joe, if you run again for President you'll be 82-years-young. That's going to be an impediment to your chances of winning.
B: What's an impediment?
C: Google it, you stupid dweeb. If it comes down to it, I'll run against you in your own party and kick your sorry ass out of D.C. So give it up, you old fart.
B: Thank you. I was nice talking to you, Joan.

The line went dead and the 'on hold' music played "Hail to the Chief,' whoever he or she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden makes a pack with the devil over abortion

President Joe Biden of Scranton has allegedly made a pack with Beelzebub regarding the issue of abortion, aka depriving people the right to ...