Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Dr. Birx joins list of Covid violators as per anonymous family creep


Dr. Deborah Birx, a member of the Coronavirus Task Force, was outed by a family member for possibly violating the guidelines she recommended that all Americans follow over the Thanksgiving weekend. With family like that, who needs enemas?

According to a Sunday report by the Associated Press, the good doctor [not to be confused with fake doctors such as Jill Biden] went to a vacation property on Fenwick Island in Delaware the day after Thanksgiving. She was joined there by three generations of her family from two households.

The AP reported:
“She insisted the purpose of the roughly 50-hour visit was to deal with the winterization of the property before a potential sale — something she says she previously hadn’t had time to do because of her busy schedule. Birx said that everyone on her Delaware trip belongs to her ‘immediate household,’ even as she acknowledged they live in two different homes.”
Busted? 

The usual suspects criticized her after the report came out and after she declined to comment or issue a statement. But on Monday evening, she did indeed issue a statement whereby she tried to explain her actions. 
Like many Americans, I am the sole caregiver for my parents. They live with me in my immediate household in Potomac, where my daughter and her family reside as well. We are all supporting and providing for each other during this difficult time.

We did not hold the usual Thanksgiving we have every year which includes 30-40 members of my extended family. In fact, I did not hold a Thanksgiving celebration whatsoever this year. My trip to Delaware after the Thanksgiving holiday solely focused on preparing the property for a potential sale. Members of my immediate household assisted in that as well.

As some members of my immediate family could be at risk for COVID-19, I am extremely vigilant in taking all precautions to protect them. I self-isolate, I wear a mask, and I get tested when I interact with them. My family and I follow and practice CDC guidelines, and I encourage all Americans, especially those in situations similar to mine, to do the same.

One of Birx’s sneaky and likely jealous family members ratted her out to the AP with the story, claiming that Birx had “cavalierly violated her own guidance.”

While the identity of the family member remains anonymous, it's quite probable that this person is one of the lowest forms of human life: pond scum. 


C'mon, man, gimme a break. You know you want to follow Brain Flushings--it's free and worth every penny. And remember, every time you click on an ad, an angel gets its wings and a liberal sheds a tear. C'mon, check out the ads. Christmas is coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden lands in Charlotte and wonders "Where am I?"

"Slidin' Biden" President Biden did the right thing and flew to Charlotte, NC on Thursday to meet with the police officers who...