Saturday, September 29, 2018

Lindsay Lohan 'clocked' after accusing refugees of trafficking and trying to take their kids

In an attempt to virtue signal to the world, Lindsay Lohan videoed herself accusing Syrian refugee parents of human trafficking and she tried to take their children from them. She got exactly what she deserved: cold-cocked by the mother.

It went down in Moscow on Friday night. The recovering drug addict and former child actress shared the bizarre "trafficking" scene and shared it on her Instagram Live account.

According to TMZ, Lohan starts off in the video saying, "Hey everyone, I just want to show you a family I met, a Syrian refugee family. I'm going to introduce you to them."

That's about when things turned to crap. Lohan, 32, accuses the family of human trafficking of their two young sons.

"Guys, you're going the wrong way, my car is here, come," she yells at the kids, but they continue to follow their parents, so the idiot Lohan chases them down the street.

"They're trafficking children, I won't leave until I take you, now I know who you are, don't f**k with me," she hollers, as her virtue measurement scale climbs.

As she continues to attempt at getting the kid's attention, the mentally ill actress shouts Arabic phrases in a Middle Eastern accent. [See how cool I am? I even speak their language.]

"You're ruining Arabic culture by doing this. You're taking these children they want to go," she yells and then yells at the boys, "I'm with you. Don't worry, the whole world is seeing this right now, I will walk forever, I stay with you, don't worry," she shouts, fully believing the whole world watches her on Instagram Live.

Next Lohan makes her power move. She tries to physically snatch one of the boys and says, "give me your hand." That's when the child's mother did the motherly thing--she punched Lohan right in the snot-locker.

After the punch the video ends with the actress crying and going like all "I'm like in shock right now; I'm just like so scared." Like.

And because she is a woman, she cannot like be like lying.


Click the "Follow Posts" button in the margin and be sure to get the latest Brain Flushings at a computer near you. Also, please visit the ads on this page.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden lands in Charlotte and wonders "Where am I?"

"Slidin' Biden" President Biden did the right thing and flew to Charlotte, NC on Thursday to meet with the police officers who...