Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Biden sexual assault accuser defects to Russia to avoid getting offed by the Biden crime family



The former staffer for then-Senator Joe Biden (D-DE) Tara Reade, who accused him during the 2020 presidential campaign of sexually assaulting her has decided that life could be quite short if she stays in the United States, so she has defected to Russia.

Why Russia, you might ask. She's a Democrat and if you had to ask which political party Russia's communism most closely resembles, it's definitely the Dems. 

Comrade Reade made the announcement during a Russian press conference while sitting next to Russian spy Maria Butina, a convicted spy who was sentenced to a U.S. prison for conspiring to act as a Russian agent in the U.S. 

It looks like the women will have a lot to talk about.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit, but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik News. “I feel very surrounded by protection and safety. And I just really so appreciate Maria [Butina] and everyone who’s been giving me that at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I’m safe or not.”

“I’m not going to be intimidated, bullied or silenced. I’m going to speak out and I’m willing to speak under oath about the corruption I witnessed, about the crime I experienced,” Reade claimed. “And it is remarkable that Joe Biden raped me when I worked for him at U.S. Congress and I’m supposed to be the fugitive. That is ridiculous and it’s unacceptable.”

Reade said that she was requesting that Russian President Vladimir Putin will give her a big "Dah" and make her a citizen of the Russian Federation.

“I am going to make a request and it’s a large one: I’d like to apply for citizenship in Russia from the president of the Russian federation, Vladimir Putin, and hopefully Maria can help me from the State Duma,” Reade said, adding: “I do promise to be a good citizen and move forward with my life in a positive way.”

During the press conference, Reade repeatedly took shots at the United States and spouted pro-Kremlin talking points.

Maybe she will hook up with Ed Snowden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Squad" dork attended fundraiser hosted by Islamist who praised Oct. 7 attack

Rep[ulsive] Jamaal Bowman, (D-NY) who pulled a fire alarm in order to interfere with congressional business, is also a member of the so call...