Monday, April 26, 2021

The Oscars in a nutshell



The Oscars were on last night and not many people watched it. The actors and other woke people, many of whom have private armed security, predictably trashed the police because they are on an anti American bandwagon.

Personally, I didn't watch the Oscars because I don't need these morons lecturing me about why I should hate the country I love.

Anyway, the best movie was one that I didn't see and the best actor's and actress' names I wasn't told because I don't really care to be informed about it.

These self-congratulatory, narcissistic make-believers no longer matter to me--like many other Americans, I no longer care.

Have a beautiful day.

Please consider subscribing to Brain Flushings and check out the ads on these pages. It costs nothing to subscribe and it's worth every penny. And remember, every ad you click on, you help in the fight against the China virus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another top terrorist gets smoked by the IAF

Mosab Khalaf was a senior member of Jamaa Islamiya, a Palestinian terrorist group. He was riding along in his automobile in southern Lebanon...