Monday, December 31, 2018

Brazil's embassy move to Jerusalem, not if, but when

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was in Rio de Janeiro where he issued a statement Sunday saying that Brazil's President-elect Jair Bolsonaro told him that he would definitely be moving Brazil's embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Netanyahu explained, “Mr. Bolsonaro said, ‘I will move the embassy to Jerusalem. It’s not a question of if, just a question of when,'” according to a press release issued by Netanyahu's office. “President Trump said the same thing," he added. "He moved the embassy. And President Bolsonaro will move the embassy as well. He accepted my invitation to visit Israel in the coming months and he’s going to do it, he says, by March. And I look forward to receiving him with the same spirit and the same brother hood that he received me and that you are receiving us.”

Netanyahu will attend Bolsonaro’s inauguration ceremony on January 1.

The United States and Guatemala have already moved their embassies to Jerusalem and Brazil would be the third country to do so.

In addition to these embassy moves, a number of nations have recognized Jerusalem, or portions thereof, as Israel’s capital, including Russia and Australia, among others.

I wish you a Happy New Years, my fellow conservatives. At this time of year when everyone has a hand out for a hand-out, I don't. I simply want you to follow Brain Flushings and check out the ads on this page. It's free, I'm free and you're free to follow me or not. I hope you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another top terrorist gets smoked by the IAF

Mosab Khalaf was a senior member of Jamaa Islamiya, a Palestinian terrorist group. He was riding along in his automobile in southern Lebanon...