Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Caped Crusader Rappelling
This is my son-in-law, Frankie, dressed as a super hero whom I've never heard of, rappelling down 19 storeys at the Delta Hotel in Ottawa. His company, Morguard, is the management company for the buidling and I guess it was Frankie's way of doing something for charity while sucking up to the boss. Unfortunately, Shabana arrived just minutes after her husband reached the bottom, so she didn't get to watch him risk life and limb for kids who need help with theirs. I shot over 100 photos and posted some of them to my flickr site. It was a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
California Officially Adds Festival of Ritual Livestock Sacrifice to Growing List of State-Approved Holy Days
AI Generated SACRAMENTO — In a historic step toward making sure no government employee ever has to pick between a paycheck and a ceremonial...
No comments:
Post a Comment