Sunday, August 4, 2013

Obama Drops the Ball, As Usual

The threat is real, the danger is real, and due to political correctness, we cannot say why they want to kill us. But Trey Radel, (R-FL) says that no matter where you go in the world, you've got to be aware, even if it's Chicago. I laughed at this, but in retrospect, I realized that he's right--Chicago and Detroit are statistically more dangerous than Afghanistan. If you're a young, black, male gang-banger, or anyone caught in the crossfire of these violent turf wars, you better be ready to zig and zag, and get it in the right order. 


Still, I can't imagine going to Chicago or Bankrupt City and having to worry about a roadside bomb, or some guy dressed as a woman in a burqa blowing up him and me to smithereens just so he can get his sorry butt some brown-eye virgins. But I can imagine me being in a place like Yemen or even Dubai where I find myself in my hotel room and then being attacked, knowing that Obama's got my back. Not.

Only about 30% or so of Americans still think Benghazi is important and that we need to continue investigating and pursuing the truth. That means around 70% or so believe that it's over. What's the big deal? What difference does it make?

Let's not drop the Benghazi ball--let's not allow them to get away with covering up the shameful abandonment of our men who were killed there while Obama got a good night's sleep so he could campaign the next day. Please let us never forget. We have always gone in to help our brothers and sisters in war.

But it was just a consulate--maybe Obama considers it another case of workplace violence. The day after the Benghazi attack he vowed that justice will be served--it made my ears vomit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Columbiastahn U. where Hamas supporters call Jews 'pigs' as per the Qur'an

Hamassholette afraid to show her face, will not go to Gaza to support Hamas Muslims and their useful idiots of Islam promote Quranic hatred ...